Transparency is something that the world is starting to embrace. Natwest are pushing a new marketing campaign to say why they are ending the zero credit cards. Essentially every zero percent offer is a hook to get you in and then they hike up the rate. According to a research study, 64% of people do not switch at the end of the zero percent.
Why have Natwest removed 0% offers?
Our customers have told us that three things are most important for them when choosing a new credit card.
- We aim to provide clear and simple options which address your needs and reduce the complexity of choice.
- We have removed complicated “% of balance” balance transfer fees.
- You get the same credit card and rate if you apply online, in branch or over the phone.
- You can see if you could save money on interest and fees by using our Credit Card Calculator.
- We can also show you how likely you are to be accepted for a NatWest credit card by using our Approval Indicator tool.
Trouble viewing Watch on YouTube
Read more on Natwest website – http://personal.natwest.com/personal/credit-cards/fairer-credit-cards.html