Our customers have told us that three things are most important for them when choosing a new credit card.
- We aim to provide clear and simple options which address your needs and reduce the complexity of choice.
- We have removed complicated “% of balance” balance transfer fees.
- You get the same credit card and rate if you apply online, in branch or over the phone.
- You can see if you could save money on interest and fees by using our Credit Card Calculator.
- We can also show you how likely you are to be accepted for a NatWest credit card by using our Approval Indicator tool.
Trouble viewing Watch on YouTube
Read more on Natwest website – http://personal.natwest.com/personal/credit-cards/fairer-credit-cards.html
Short answer: Because it is the right thing to do.
Watch on YouTube.
I have been a long time believer that transparency is a good thing for good people and good businesses. If you got nothing to hide, you shouldn’t have a problem with transparency in business. It will help the good businesses get better and get rid of the bad businesses quicker.
The above video is a great interview from TechCrunch TV with Buffer co founders Joel Gascoigne and Leo Widrich. They discuss why transparency is important to them and how it helps them.
These are a few quotes from the video.
Transparency makes it easier, it stops you having to remember what you have said to one person and you cant say to another.
Other people open up a lot more if you if are transparent.
Default to transparency
I also stumbled across their open salary policy on their blog which is the most transparent of any company I have ever seen. They explain the open salaries a bit more in the video below. It is also well worth a watch.
Watch on YouTube
Originally posted on ChrisHeffer.com
In this talk from TEDx Rock Creek Park Marcus Sheridan (aka The Sales Lion) shows how massive companies like McDonalds and CarMax are destroying negative stigmas and inspiring a new way of doing businesses—all where “secret sauce” doesn’t exist—simply by embracing transparency as we’ve never seen it before.
Watch on YouTube
First business I have found to be Honest, Open and Transparent from the core
Let me know what you think when you watch the video
Follow the boss on twitter https://twitter.com/RobSoluri